Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE WEBSITE www.transcapital.bg
Article 1. (1) These General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate the relations between Transcapital EOOD and the visitors to www.transcapital.bg
(2) When opening the website, visitor's consent to these General Terms and Conditions and all subsequent amendments thereof and they shall undertake to comply with them.
II. DATA OF THE WEBSITE OWNER
Article 2. (1) Company data of Transcapital EOOD:
Management address: Sofia, 247 Botevgradsko Shose Blvd.
VAT registration: BG831160046
Manager: Gerasim Mihaylov
Article 3. (1) The website www.transcapital.bg provides visitors with information regarding the main business scope, the provided services and pricing for products and services provided by TRANSCAPITAL EOOD.
III. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Article 4. (1) All information pages and articles on www.transcapital.bg are written by us and are the exclusive intellectual property of TRANSCAPITAL EOOD, except in the cases explicitly stipulated otherwise. They are subject to the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Act and may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of TRANSCAPITAL EOOD. Any unauthorised copy or use of information pages or articles without the explicit permission of TRANSCAPITAL EOOD shall constitute a violation of the effective Bulgarian legislation.
IV. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Article 5. (1) By accepting these General Terms and Conditions of the website www.transcapital.bg, visitors agree to be identified after entering data personally and by their own will in the website feedback forms through which they may submit inquiries, questions or recommendations to the site.
(2) When visitors provide personal data through the site, they explicitly agree to have it sent to the website.
(3) Transcapital EOOD shall use the name, e-mail and telephone sent by visitors only for the purpose of responding to their messages, such as sending a service offer after this has been requested by them. Transcapital EOOD shall guarantee to its visitors the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided.
(4) We will not send email newsletters with unsolicited commercial or other advertising messages and we will not use your names, e-mail or telephone for any other purpose.
(5) Transcapital EOOD shall use an external standard Google Analytics service that records site visits and tracks the behaviour of website anonymously. To this end, Google Analytics shall use your IP address, which in many cases may be shared with other users of your Internet service provider.
(6) Transcapital EOOD shall not store the data you provide in any database, hosting server or on desktop computers.
(7)Transcapital EOOD shall not share, disclose or sell the data received from you to any third parties or companies.
(8) On the website www.transcapital.bg, visitors agree that Transcapital EOOD will collect cookie reading data which are small text files sent from the web server to the browser they use and stored on their device, so that the site can recognize it.
(9) Session cookies are temporarily stored in the visitor's computer and deleted when they close the website. Cookies do not contain any personal data about the visitors of www.transcapital.bg.
(10) The visitors of www.transcapital.bg, acting as natural persons, agree that Transcapital EOOD may store information or obtain access to information stored through cookies on their devices, in order to make the website easier and more useful to them.
(11) The visitors of www.transcapital.bg can always turn off their browser cookies or delete them from their hard drive.
V. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
Article 6. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by Transcapital EOOD at any time, with the company undertaking to publish them and update the date of the document. Amendments shall become effective for all visitors to www.transcapital.bg as of the moment they are published.
VI. OTHER PROVISIONS
Article 7. (1) For any matters not settled in these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the effective Bulgarian legislation shall apply.
Article 8. (1) These General Terms and Conditions shall become effective for all visitors of www.transcapital.bg as of 20 October 2018.
Sofia, 20 October 2018